February 10, 1965 kindergarten Nr. 30 of the fishing fleet accepted their first children.
Since 1993, the nursery was taken over by self-government of the city of Klaipeda.
Since 1994, the kindergarten was named "Pingviniukas". The kindergarten operates six groups:
- 2 groups – nurseries, children aged 1 to 3;
- 1 group – Young children aged 3 to 4;
- 1 group – the average age from 4 to 5;
- 1 group – the older children aged 5 to 6;
- 1 group – preparation for school, children aged 6 to 7.
In our nursery work 10 qualified teachers, a teacher of music, a speech therapist, a teacher of physical culture.
The main areas of our educational institution ate to develop art, an aesthetic and physical development of child's education. The teachers in the kindergarten organize celebrations and cultural events.